Friday 21 November 2014

Rolex Two Tone Oysterquartz 17013

Property of Mr Flabby Less
Rolex Two Tone Oysterquartz 17013

This is my very first Rolex and it can't get any better than this stylish looking vintage Rolex (released in the 1970s) that's no longer in production. I like the modern classic good looks! I especially love the open 6s and 9s and I look forward to wearing it on the 6th, 9th, 16th, 19th, 26th and 29th of the month!

Briefly, the Oysterquartz utilizes Rolex’s fine thermocompensated quartz movement placed inside a heavier than usual Oyster case and held to the wrist with a heavier than normal bracelet.  Although it's 36mm, it looks slightly larger due to the thicker casing. It actually sits pretty well on my wrist.

I had originally bought this for Wifey but even at the smallest wrist size, it was still too loose for her. So I gladly took it over as my pride and joy! :-) I typically wear this with work clothes or formal wear to exude a touch of class!

...I also wear this when I'm rushing and have no time to adjust my other automatic or manual-wound watches!!! :-PPP




No comments:

Post a Comment